Feet Sluts
Sleazy feet sluts wearing trashy leather high heel shoes, torn up nylon stockings and cheap satin lingerie getting fucked deep picture and movie galleries

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I dressed up in some sexy leopard lingerie and put on a black garterbelt with lace top sheer stockings



I wore a sexy red dress and his favorite black stockings with the seam up the back. I took my time getting ready for him, making sure to wear my favorite perfume and my sexiest black panties. I was so excited I think I made them wet before I even picked him up!
When we got back to my place we had already been touching and playing in the car a little bit. He slid his hand up my skirt and felt my hot moist pussy. I reached over and touched his amazing hard cock, I couldn't wait to suck and fuck him all day long. He knows about my site, and had no problem with hubby filming our special time together. He was just ready to go, full of cum and ready to get down to business. It had been almost a year since he has had sex, so I was going to have to start off slow with him. I went down to my knees with my dress still on. I started to suck his nice hard cock, I just loved the way he tasted....mmmm...yummy. I talked softly but very naughty to him, letting him know that my milf pussy couldn't wait to have his cock stuffed deep inside. He fucked me from behind, getting a little rough, then settling down a bit....then harder again. It was so intense, I kept telling hubby how much more I loved his cock than his. I asked him where he wanted to cum and he let me know he wanted to give me a facial. His last girlfriend would never let him cum on her face. I happen to LOVE facials, so it worked out nicely. He shot his hot load of cum all over my glasses, totally soaking me with wetness.

I dressed up in some sexy leopard lingerie and put on a black garterbelt with lace top sheer stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment