Feet Sluts
Sleazy feet sluts wearing trashy leather high heel shoes, torn up nylon stockings and cheap satin lingerie getting fucked deep picture and movie galleries

Monday, October 11, 2010

Blondie is fun, but with only one bitch to my name I wouldn't have much of a Collection



She is one of the hottest toughest subs I know, and she thinks it's time for her to stop subbing. She thinks this is her last shoot, but I have different plans fore her. First I throw her in a mud pit to make her realize what a fuck pig she is. Then I steal her sight and sound by playing white noise in her ears and covering her eyes. Once she is prone and deprived of her senses I bring in the boys and we all have our way with her. After they are done and spill their jizz all over her face I lock her in a cage for safe-keeping.

Blondie is fun, but with only one bitch to my name I wouldn't have much of a Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment